The 5 Highest-Paid Career Coaches on LinkedIn
Are you considering a career change? If so, you’re not alone. A recent study found that nearly 60% of professionals are interested in making a change. But where do you start? How do you know what you’re good at? And how do you find a job that you’ll love?
That’s where career coaches come in. Career coaches are trained professionals who can help you assess your skills and interests, set goals, and create a plan to achieve them. They can also provide guidance and support throughout your job search.
If you’re thinking about working with a career coach, you may be wondering how much they cost. LinkedIn Learning recently released a list of the 5 highest-paid career coaches on their platform, all of whom charge $250 per hour or more. Here’s a look at the 5 highest-paid coaches and what they offer:
1. Jeff Gautreau: Jeff is a certified professional coach who has more than 20 years of experience helping people navigate their careers. He offers one-on-one coaching as well as group workshops and webinars. His services start at $250 per hour.
2. Marie Zimenoff: Marie is a certified leadership development coach who helps her clients build confidence, set goals, and achieve success in their careers. Her services start at $275 per hour.
3. Lisa Quast: Lisa is a certified executive coach who has more than 25 years of experience working with senior leaders. She offers one-on-one coaching as well as customized workshops and programs for organizations. Her services start at $300 per hour.
4. Jody Michael: Jody is a certified professional coach who helps her clients clarify their goals, build confidence, and make lasting changes in their lives and careers. Her services start at $325 per hour.
5. Pamela Mitchell: Pamela is a certified professional coach who has more than 30 years of experience helping people navigate their careers. She offers one-on-one coaching as well as group workshops and retreats. Her services start at $350 per hour.
If you’re interested in working with a career coach but aren’t sure if you can afford it, keep in mind that many coaches offer payment plans or discounts for packages of sessions purchased upfront. You can also check with your company’s HR department to see if they offer any coaching benefits or tuition reimbursement programs that could help offset the cost.
Making a career change can be daunting, but it can also be incredibly rewarding. If you’re thinking about making a change, consider working with a career coach to help you assess your skills, set goals, and create a plan to achieve them. LinkedIn Learning recently released a list of the 5 highest-paid career coaches on their platform, all of whom charge $250 per hour or more. While the investment may seem like a lot upfront, many coaches offer payment plans or discounts for packages of sessions purchased upfront—so it’s worth doing some research to see if coaching is right for you.
A list of services offered by most career coaches include:
-Increase your chances of getting the job you want
-Get help with difficult conversations
-Make a career change
-Deal with difficult people in your life
-Improve interview skills
-Craft an effective resume
-Learn how to network effectively
-Understand the job market
-Get career advice specific to your situation
-Land the job you want
-Boost your career with a new skill set
-Get over that interview anxiety
-Help you identify your passions and strengths
-Improve work/life balance
-Personalized job search advice
-cover letter tips
-other resources to help you stay on track during your job search
Overall, a career coach can help you assess your current situation and set a path towards the career of your dreams. The investment may be worth it in the long run if it leads to greater job satisfaction and success. Think about whether investing in coaching is right for you and do some research on coaches who offer services and find a career path that’s right for you.
Most Career Coaches offer:
One-on-one coaching, group workshops and webinars, leadership development, executive coaching for senior executives, confidence building, goal setting, and lasting change in career and life. When considering a career coach, it’s important to find one who aligns with your goals and values—so take the time to do some research and have initial consultations
Joe Pelayo is one of the leading Executive Recruiters in the country.
For more articles like this:
Follow Joe Pelayo on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/joepelayo/
You can also visit his website for more information about his services. Click here to watch 18 Interviewing tips. Click here.