Financial Recruiters with a Global Reputation for Excellence
For more than three decades, the financial recruiters at Joseph Michaels International have built strong and trusted relationships with top tier talent in a variety of financial areas and can secure the people you need to lead your company into a new direction. We’ve successfully placed CFOs, Vice-Presidents, and other high caliber individuals into top level senior positions and are ready to secure the best industry talent for your executive openings.
Don’t miss out on top qualified candidates.
Call 800-786-1099 now to speak with a financial recruiter!
During your free initial consultation, we’ll talk with you about the needs and qualifications that you are seeking for your senior level opening. Joseph Michaels specializes in a variety of talent to meet your company’s need in the public or private sector:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
- VP of Finance, Audit, Accounting
- Corporate Controller
- Senior Managers and Directors
- Principal Accounting Officer
- CPAs & Executives for Big 4 Firms
- Tax Executives
- Financial Planning
- Executive Treasurers
JMI Recruiters are executive recruiters with extensive knowledge of the various financial positions. We are highly selective in our process so we can bring to you the most qualified candidates, streamlining your recruitment process.
At Joseph Michael International, we work hard, so you don’t have to.
Financial Recruiters that Find Top Talent
JMI’s knows that the best candidates are often those who are not actively looking. We focus on helping emerging and established companies find the best & brightest in the marketplace who can make a positive and quick impact. We’ll bring to you:
- The RIGHT people – We work closely with you to meet your exact requirements.
- Targeted Candidates – Your time is valuable, so we handle screening resumes.
- Expert Financial Recruiters – Each of our practice leaders has over 15 years of experience in their field.
Proven Results – Our average time to fill is just 22 days. And many times we can fill much faster because of our large database of Financial talent one of the best in the industry
As a hiring manager, you know that finding the right candidate for a Manager, Director or executive-level position can be a challenge. Not only do you need to find someone with the right skills and experience, but you also need to find someone who is a good fit for your company’s culture. This is where working with an executive recruiter can be beneficial. Here are some of the advantages of working with a recruiter when you are looking to fill an executive-level position.
Access to a faster wider pool of candidates.
The benefits of working with financial recruiters like Joseph Michaels International are many for example:
- Access to a wider pool of candidates than you would likely have if you were conducting the search on your own. This is because recruiters work with multiple companies and they often have relationships with top performers in the industry.
- Save time in the hiring process. Working with a recruiter can also save you time in the hiring process. Since they will be conducting initial screenings and interviews, you will only need to meet with candidates who are already pre-qualified and who fit your specific criteria. This can save you a significant amount of time since you will not need to review as many resumes or conduct as many interviews. Plus the candidates quality is hire because we’ve been in the business for over three decades and we’ve learned from our experience the fastest and most effective ways to fill all financial and accounting positions with speed and quality.
- Bring objectivity to the process. It can be difficult to remain objective when you are hiring for an executive-level position within your own company. This is because there may be personal or political factors at play. A recruiter can help to bring objectivity to the process by providing independent recommendations based solely on the candidate’s qualifications.
- Cost-effective solution. Many companies assume that working with a recruiter is an expensive proposition but this does not have to be the case. In fact, in many cases, it can actually be more cost-effective to use a recruiter since they can help you avoid costly mistakes such as hiring the wrong candidate or extending too much in salary and benefits without knowing the true market value. How much might the stock drop with the wrong CFO? Companies have gone under. The right financial recruiters will bring you talent that will pay for themselves.
Hiring Finance and Accounting employees is a big decision and one that should not be taken lightly. There are many factors to consider and it is important to find the right candidate for both the job and for your company culture. While it may seem like a daunting task, working with an experienced executive recruiter can make the process easier and help you find the best possible candidate for the job.
Build your ideal financial team with the financial recruiters at Joseph Michaels International
Contact us via email or at 800-786-1099 to begin your recruitment process